The REDD+ Social & Environmental Standards Initiative is pleased to share a new series of reports on Progress towards and results of a participatory, transparent and comprehensive approach to REDD+ safeguards.
These reports document the findings of an outcomes evaluation that collected evidence of progress in developing and using country approaches to REDD+ safeguards in ten countries/jurisdictions and results flowing from this process, with a particular focus on participation, transparency and comprehensiveness. The reports provide evidence of achievements related to development of a country safeguards approach, and also explore the significance of the changes that occurred and the contribution of various factors, irrespective of whether there was a link between progress and support from the REDD+ SES Initiative.
A global report analyzes progress and results across countries and provides summaries of country specific findings for each of the ten countries.
- Report Progress towards and results of a participatory, transparent and comprehensive approach to REDD+ safeguards
- Executive Summary English | Español | Français | Português
- Briefing Progress and results of adopting a participatory, transparent and comprehensive approach
- State of Acre, Brazil English | Português
- State of Mato Grosso, Brazil English | Português
- Chile English | Español
- Democratic Republic of Congo English | Français
- Guatemala English | Español
- Province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia English
- States of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico English | Español
- Nepal English
- Peru and the Region of San Martin English | Español
- Tanzania English
A webinarto present the findings of the outcomes evaluation and perspectives from some countries that have been developing participatory, transparent and comprehensive REDD+ safeguards approaches, was hold on Tuesday May 31, 2016, 11:00 am - 12:00pm US Eastern Time. The recording of the webinar is available here.